Thursday, September 24, 2020

To Troy and Gustavo

 Kia ora bloggers, In Te Ngahere we have been writing some thank you letters for Troy and Gustavo. As you might know we have been doing a lot of things around science and engineering. I have really enjoyed having Troy and Gustavo come in every wednesday to talk to us about the three newton's laws. In our thank you letter we had to include what we enjoyed about the wonder project and we also had to personalize our thank you letter. But a big thank you to Troy and Gustavo. Here is my Thank you letter

Monday 21st of September


Dear Gustavo and Troy


I really appreciate you guys coming to Paihia School to teach us about science and engineering. I have learnt a lot of things from the last time you guys were here. I have learnt a lot more things about the three laws of motion, I also never knew that there were red kiwi fruits. My favourite thing about the wonder project will have to be the final launch because we came second.


I also appreciate you guys sharing your knowledge and ideas with us this term. I also love the way you guys were patient, respectful and friendly with us even though we sometimes did not listen or respect you. I also loved that you guys never gave up on us and you guys always believed us.  


Thank you Troy and Gustavo for turning up to our school every Wednesday to teach us about science, engineering, all those things. Also a big thank you for putting up with our class. 


Sincerely 


Mihipeka


No comments:

Post a Comment